Episode 5: Top 5 Trends to Anticipate for 2nd & 3rd Quarter of 2022
Tiffany Andrews the Sales and Marketing Administrator at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center provides projected meeting and event industry trends for the next two upcoming quarters. For this podcast, Andrews isn’t the host, however as a marketing and advertising professional her expertise in analyzing data proves to be extremely beneficial in anticipating trends or the “next big thing”.
The Convention Center Podcast this month shares Tiff’s Top 5 Trends:
- Drive To Meeting Destinations & Advantages of Meeting in Tier 2 Cities
- Meeting Industry Pandemic Career Threats
- Moving Forward to Net-Zero Carbon
- Outdoor Event Spaces as Wow Factors and Allows for Physical Distancing
- Practicing Mindfulness and Compassion